The World Federation of the Restaurant Sport is an international organization that oversees the issues of restaurant sports around the world. The WFRS was founded on June 10, 2017. The headquarters is in St. Petersburg, Russia.
The official languages are English and Russian.
1st Vice-President of WFRS
• management, development and promotion of restaurant sport around the world;
• improvement and control of international restaurant sport all over the world;
• promoting the development of friendly relations between national associations of Member States
of the World Federation;
• organized work for the benefit of sport.
• conduct business in accordance with the charter, regulations and rules of the World Federation;
• accept and monitor compliance with international rules of the game;
• streamline relations with the media, sponsors, license rights, advertising and merchandising associated with the competitions in restaurant sport.
The promotion of the World Federation of the Restaurant Sport is implemented in cooperation with organizations:
© 2017 World Federation of the Restaurant Sport